11 Houtbosch Bay Self Catering Accommodation Jeffreys Bay
Welcome to 11 Houtbosch Bay self catering accommodation Jeffreys Bay!
11 Houtbosch Bay self catering accommodation Jeffreys Bay sleeps four, with 2 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms; and spacious deck, only 5o meters from the beach.
Houtbosch Bay is a dune coastal nature reserve with private access to the beach.
Jeffreys Bay, one of the five most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 Worldwide best!)
Jeffreys Bay hosts ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July.
Surfers from all over the world flock to this event.
Whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand via Jeffreys Bay to give birth during the season.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtbosch Bay and Paradise Beach on the estuary formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. Over 120 species of birds can be spotted.
11 Houtbosch Bay Self Catering Accommodation is:
• 90 km from Port Elizabeth International airport. Transport can be organised.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys bay
11 Houtbosch Bay Self Catering Accommodation Jeffreys Bay offers:
• DSTV.( Bring own decoder and card.)
• Bath towels.
• International plug can be provided.
• An outsourced laundry service is available. (Extra cost)
• Direct beach access.
• Webber braai on deck or communal braai area in bush.
• Fully equipped.
• Daily shuttles to Super Tubes in Jeffreys Bay and transfers to and from airport in Port Elizabeth. (Extra cost)
www.AdventureNow.co.za’s booking office is located at the Billabong Village.
- Beach Horse Trails,
- Learn to Surf,
- Sea Kayaking,
- Deep Sea Fishing,
- Boat Trips,
- Township Tours
- and more.
- TV and satelitte
- Safe deposit
- Loundry service
- Pets not allowed
- Hair dryer