Call us Now!+27 (0)76 781 3912
The unit is modern, well designed in a small private coastal nature reserve in Aston Bay; which provides accommodation for two people. It has an open plan bedroom en suite.
You can relax, rejuvenate and enjoy breathtaking beach and ocean views from the spacious wooden deck.
Jeffreys Bay is one of the five most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 on the Best in the world surfing list) and hosts the annual ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July. Spectators and professional surfers from all over the world flock to this event.
Jeffreys Bay is famous for abundant seashells, great seafood and calamari.
Migrating whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand to give birth and can be seen almost every day during the season.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtbosch Bay and Paradise Beach. This estuary is formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. The reserve has a rich bird life with over 120 species of birds. The lagoon is also home to numerous red-knobbed coots, flamingos and small antelope.
• 90 km from Port Elizabeth International airport.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys Bay
• Full DSTV package.
• Wi Fi.
• Bath towels. Bring own beach towels.
• Complimentary hospitality tray.
• International plug can be provided on request.
• An outsourced laundry service is available on request. (Extra cost)
• Direct beach access via board walk.
• Strictly non smoking, except on deck.
• Weber braai, chacoal or gas oo deck.
• Fully furnished, equipped with microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, cutlery and bed linen.
Jeffreys Bay has a number of Activities and Adventures on offer to spice up your experience of this beautiful coastal town.
Activities Include: Beach Horse Trails, Learn to Surf, Ziplines, Sandboarding, Tubing, Sea Kayaking, Deep Sea Fishing, Boat Trips, Township Tours and more.