23 Houtbosch Bay Chalet self catering Jeffreys Bay
Welcome to 23 Houtbosch Bay Chalet self catering Jeffreys Bay!
23 Houtbosch Bay Chalet self catering Jeffreys Bay sleeps 6; 2 double bed rooms; 2 single beds on landing, 2 bathrooms; open plan living area.
It has a homely atmosphere with ocean views from the spacious deck.
Houtbosch Bay is a small dune coastal nature reserve.
Jeffreys Bay is one of the 5 most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 on the Best in the world surfing list) and hosts the annual ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July.
Surfers from all over the world flock to this event.
Migrating whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand via Jeffreys Bay.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtbosch Bay and Paradise Beach on the estuary formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. The reserve has abundant bird life.
Houtbosch Bay 23 Self Catering is located:
• 90 km from Port Elizabeth International airport. Transport can be organised.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys bay
Houtbosch Bay 23 Self Catering provides:
• DSTV (Bring your own decoder and card).
• Bath towels.
• International plug can be provided.
• An outsourced laundry service available. (Extra cost)
• Direct beach access.
• Weber braai on deck or communal braai area in bush.
• Daily shuttles to Super Tubes in Jeffreys Bay and transfers to and from airport in Port Elizabeth available. (Extra cost)
Jeffreys Bay has a number of Activities and Adventures on offer visit www.AdventureNow.co.za or visit the AdventureNow! booking office at the Billabong Village.
- Beach Horse Trails,
- Learn to Surf,
- Sea Kayaking,
- Deep Sea Fishing,
- Boat Trips,
- Township Tours
- TV and satelitte
- Loundry service
- Pets not allowed