23 Houtbosch Bay Flat Self Catering Jeffreys Bay
Welcome to 23 Houtbosch Bay Flat Self catering Jeffreys Bay !
23 Houtbosch Bay Flat Self catering Jeffreys Bay offers 1 double and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 batroom and a deck with magnifcent views.
Houtbosch Bay is a coastal nature reserve.
Jeffreys Bay is one of the five most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 on the Best; the world surfing list).
- We host the annual Billabong Pro ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July. Surfers from all over the world flock to this event.
- Every year, migrating whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand via Jeffreys Bay.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtbosch Bay and Paradise Beach on the estuary formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. 120 species of birds can be seen here.
23 Houtbosch Bay Flat Self catering Jeffreys Bay is located:
• 90 km from Port Elizabeth airport. Transport can be organised.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys bay
23 Houtbosch Bay Flat Self catering Jeffreys Bay offers:
• DSTV bring your own decoder and card.
• Bath towels..
• International plug can be provided.
• An outsourced laundry service available. (Extra cost)
• Direct beach access..
• Weber braai on deck or communal braai area in bush.
• Fully equipped.
• Daily shuttles between Super Tubes and Jeffreys Bay
• Transfers to and from Port Elizabeth International airport available on request. (Extra cost)
Jeffreys Bay has a number of Activities and Adventures on offer to spice up your experience of this beautiful coastal town.
For more information and bookings visit www.AdventureNow.co.za or visit the ! The booking office is in the Billabong Village.
- Beach Horse Trails,
- Learn to Surf,
- Sea Kayaking,
- Deep Sea Fishing,
- Boat Trips,
- Township Tours and more.
- TV and satelitte
- Loundry service
- No smooking
- Pets not allowed