25A Swemmer, Paradise Beach self catering Jeffreys Bay
Welcome to 25 A Swemmer, Paradise Beach self catering Jeffreys Bay
25 A Swemmer Paradise Beach self catering accommodation Jeffreys Bay sleeps four, with 2 bed rooms, 2 bathrooms; and spacious deck, only 25o meters from the beach.
Paradise Beach Paradise Beach is a coastal resort town in Sarah Baartman District Municipality in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is situated about 93 kilometers west of Port Elizabeth and 7 kilometers from Jeffreys Bay.
Jeffreys Bay, one of the five most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 Worldwide best!)
Jeffreys Bay hosts ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July.
Surfers from all over the world flock to this event.
Whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand via Jeffreys Bay to give birth during the season.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtbosch Bay and Paradise Beach on the estuary formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. Over 120 species of birds can be spotted.
25 A Swemmer street Self Catering Accommodation is:
• 93 km from Port Elizabeth International airport. Transport can be organised.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys bay
25 A Swemmer Street Self Catering Accommodation; Paradise Beach offers:
• Full DSTV
• Bath towels.
• International plug can be provided.
• An outsourced laundry service is available. (Extra cost)
• Direct beach access, only 250 m.
• Webber braai on deck.
• Fully equipped.
• Daily shuttles to Super Tubes in Jeffreys Bay and transfers to and from airport in Port Elizabeth. (Extra cost)
- Beach Horse Trails,
- Learn to Surf,
- Sea Kayaking,
- Deep Sea Fishing,
- Boat Trips,
- Township Tours
- and more.