Call us Now! (Also on Whatsapp)+27 (0) 82 782 7678
The unit is modern, well designed in a small private coastal nature reserve in Aston Bay; which provides accommodation for two people. It has an open plan bedroom en suite, lounge, kitchenette and dining room.
You can relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy the breathtaking beach and ocean views from the spacious wooden deck.
Jeffrey’s Bay is one of the five most famous surfing destinations (No. 2 on the Best in the world surfing list) and hosts the annual ASP World Tour surfing event at Super Tubes during July. Spectators and professional surfers from all over the world flock to this event. There is also a secret surf spot right in front of the Houtboschbaai, check out the waves from your deck, grab your board and run down the steps for a world-class surf!
Jeffrey’s Bay is famous for abundant seashells, great seafood, and calamari.
Migrating whales make their way to Hermanus and Witsand to give birth and may be seen during the season.
The Seekoei River Nature Reserve lies between Houtboschbaai and Paradise Beach. This estuary is formed by the Seekoei and Swart rivers. The reserve has a rich bird life with over 120 species of birds. The lagoon is also home to numerous Red-knobbed coots, flamingos, and small antelope.
• 90 km from Port Elizabeth International airport.
• 120 km from Addo Elephant park
• 120 km from Plettenberg Bay
• 6 km from Jeffreys Bay
• Full DSTV package
• Bath and beach towels are supplied.
• Complimentary hospitality tray.
• International plug is provided.
• An outsourced laundry service is available on request.
• Direct beach access via boardwalk.
• Strictly nonsmoking, except on deck.
• Weber gas braai provided
• Fully furnished, equipped with microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, cutlery, induction plates for cooking and bed linen
Jeffrey’s Bay has a number of Activities and Adventures on offer to spice up your experience of this beautiful coastal town.
Activities Include: Beach Horse Trails, Learn to Surf, Zip-lines, Sandboarding, and more.